Alternative Student Programming Inspired by Re-Education
The ASPIRE program theory is based on the idea that students will excel in an environment where the teacher is viewed as not only an educator but a counselor as well. The development of a trusting relationship among students and staff is crucial to a student’s future growth and development.
Students at Re-Education Services will excel given a smaller group setting, individual setting, positive reinforcement and self management tools.
Develop a partnership to connect children, families, schools, and communities. Together with educational, therapeutic, and behavioral supports, children will develop skills of empowerment to make life long positive choices.
A triangle is used to represent the importance of stability. All sides of a triangle are equal and all sides together help maintain a strong foundation.
Services we offer:
- Small Group and individualized instruction. 1:5 Teacher/Student Ratio
- Therapeutic environment with individual and group counseling by our Certified Clinical Counselor(s).
- Transportation services are available. Door to door pick-up and drop-off
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) reviews
- Speech and language
- Occupational therapy
- Art therapy
- Music therapy
- Sensory integration training
- Therapeutic crisis intervention training
- Consultative and assessment services
- Services available at 2 locations, Mentor and Perry